As the presidential primary race heats up across the country, the Newseum in Washington, D.C., has announced plans to host a one-of-a-kind, all-inclusive 2017 Presidential Inauguration Celebration Experience from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Jan. 20, 2017. The Newseum, an interactive museum of free expression located steps from the inaugural parade route on historic Pennsylvania Avenue, will offer guests a front-row seat to history as the 45th president of the United States takes the oath of office at the U.S. Capitol and leads the inaugural parade past the Newseum to the White House.
Tickets to the Newseum’s 2017 Presidential Inauguration Celebration Experience include:
• A full day’s menu of signature dishes by Wolfgang Puck Catering, including a continental breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon dessert favorites of presidents throughout history and celebratory cocktails throughout the day.
• Exclusive programming with journalists and newsmakers who will discuss the 2016 election and key issues facing the new president and the country.
• Panoramic views of Washington, D.C., the U.S. Capitol and the inaugural parade along Pennsylvania Avenue as it passes directly in front of the Newseum.
• Festive music, games and activities throughout the day to celebrate this historic event.
• An all-access pass to the Newseum’s 15 theaters, 15 galleries and special exhibits.
• Gallery talks with Newseum curators and exhibit writers offering behind-the-scenes insights on the Newseum’s unique collections and exhibits.
Newseum annual members and Corporate and Foundation partners will have priority access to purchase tickets beginning at 9 a.m. on Nov. 14 for a discounted price of $350. Group tour, hotel and corporate packages will be available at a discounted rate with a required minimum purchase of 10 tickets. For more information on these packages, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.